ON A VACATION TO THE CITY OF SURABAYA AND EXPLORING MOUNT BROMO AND MADAKARIPURA WATERFALL IN EAST JAVA
Within a short period of holidays, you may have a chance to get away and refresh yourself by visiting back the nature.
Come to East Java! We’ll be exploring the landmark of East Java that is Bromo Volcano. Get wet at Madakaripura waterfall and finish the tour by shopping in Surabaya.
Start/End: Surabaya Airport – Gunung Bromo – Madakaripura – Surabaya Airport
Departure Date Of Visit: Organize Yourself
Day 01: SURABAYA AIRPORT – TRANSFER TO BROMO MOUNTAIN (L,D)
- Upon your arrival in Juanda International Airport in Surabaya, the team member of Pt.Orang Utan Kalimantan, company will meet and greet you. We would suggest you to take morning flight to Surabaya.
- When you’re ready, we’re driving to Cemoro Lawang, Bromo. It takes around 4-5 hours to get there.
- We might stop at a local restaurant for lunch or dinner.
- Free time in the evening.
Day 02: BROMO MOUNTAIN – MADAKARIPURA TOUR (B,L,D)
- Morning call at 3h30am.
- At 4h00am, the jeep driver will take you to Penanjakan sunrise view point.
- We’re moving to the Kawah Ijen of Bromo Mountain around 7h00am. From the jeep parking -area, you may ride on a horseback or just walk to the stairs of Bromo.
- Bromo sunrise tour usually finish around 9h00am. Back to the hotel. Pack up. Have breakfast. Then, check out.
- From Bromo Mountain, we’ll visit Madakaripura waterfall. When you’re ready, we continue our trip to Surabaya.
- Arrive in Surabaya around late afternoon, then check in to the hotel.
- In the evening, we can go shopping in Surabaya or just chill out in the hotel.
Day 03: HOTEL DEPARTURE – AIRPORT (B)
- Preparing yourself for your departure back home.
- If you’re taking afternoon or evening flight, we can take Surabaya city tour or another shopping session.
- Have a safe trip back home. See you another time!
For the prices you may contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please give us further details of your itinerary and we will get back to you shortly.
- Private AC transport (transfer and tour as indicated on the itinerary).
For 2 until 4 guests, we’ll use Avanza type of car.
For 5 and 6 guests, we’ll use a minibus with a spacious luggage room.
- Jeep transfer in Bromo Mountain.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Local guide (pathfinder) in Madakaripura.
- Entrance fee to Madakaripura.
- Meals as indicated on the Itinerary.
- Entrance fee to Bromo Mountain.
- Accommodation in Bromo and Surabaya.
- Flight tickets, airport tax and travel insurance.
- Extra tips for the local guides and the driver, particularly when you feel happy with their service.