HOW CAN WE MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE !
Duration : 3Days/2Nights
Meeting Point : Pangkalan Bun Airport
End : Pangkalan Bun Airport
Accommodation : Houseboat
Transport : Land & River
Tour Itinerary 3d/2n
DAY 01. PANGKALAN BUN AIRPORT – KUMAI BOAT HARBOR – CAMP ONE, TANJUNG HARAPAN (L.D)
Upon arrival in Pangkalan Bun Airport, you will be picked up by our local guide and he will take you to) to the TanjungPuting National Park (approx. 2 hours). A Kelotok is wooden river Houseboat Kumai harbor by car (approx. 20 minutes). Then you will proceed by Houseboat (Kelotok specially made for tourist and local tourist with a roof which forms the upper deck (so you can easily view the tropical rainforest). You will slowly or fast explore the quiet Sekonyer River to observe the presence of wild animals (ex. Proboscis Monkeys, macaques, and differentkinds of birds). Then stop at Camp 1 Tanjung Harapan Station to see the feeding time at 15h00 wib. But all of this deppent what time you gonna leave from Jakarta Airport and then what time you will be at Pangkalan Bun Airport. So, when your flight start leave from Jakarta Airport in the morning you will have time to see the Feeding Time at Camp 1 Tanjung Harapan Station at 15h00 wib. If you leave start flight from Jakarta Airport in the afternoon past 14h00 wib and then be at Pangkalan bun Airport around 15h30 wib. So, you guys will late to see Feeding Time at 15h00 in Camp 1 Tanjung Harapan Station. Overnight on the Houseboat.
On the boat you will find a table, chairs, mattresses/cushions, pillows, mosquito nets,toilet, kitchen and generator for electricity thing on Houseboat.
DAY 02. SEKONYER RIVER – PONDOK TANGUI – CAMP LEAKEY (B.L.D)
After breakfast on the way and you will travel up the river by Houseboat for approx. 2 hours to Camp Leakey (Research Center). Before arriving at the Camp Leakey, you will stop in Pondok Tangui station to see the feeding time of orangutans at 9h00 wib, and then proceed to Camp Leakey. After lunch on the Houseboat, you have the opportunity to take a short trekking in Camp Leakey or visit the information center, before seeing feeding time of orangutans at 14h00 wib. On your way back for dinner, you can enjoy the natural surroundings of the river.
At night time, if the weather is good, you can see fireflies illuminating the palm (nipah) trees. Overnight on the Houseboat.
DAY 03. SEKONYER RIVER – KUMAI BOAT HARBOR – PANGKALAN BUN AIRPORT (B)
After breakfast, 5h00/6h00 wib, our guide will take you to Kumai boat harbor (approx.20-30 minute) and than our guide preparing car go to Pangkalan Bun Airport and when you be at Airport our guide will help you check your flight time it’s on time or not and after that our guide to late you go inside to waiting room of Airport and say good bye. The End
Please send your phone number Whatsapp to us, just for comunication faster all about this Orangutan tours or otherwise you take my phone number : +62 813 4920 1974.Wa/Call and Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
* English local guide
* Chef to make foods on boat
* Boat Parking ticket in the park
* Enttrance ticket park for Tourist’s
* Chef to make Meals ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Mineral waters, Softdrinks, Snacks and Fruit on boat )
* Organise your copy passport arrival at Pangkalan bun to tourism police staf
* My local guide pick up you Airport > Boat Harbor return to Airport
* Visit to Camp 1 > Camp 2 > Camp Leakey 3.
* Private Boat Orangutan Tour for you guysand on the boat you will find ). Table, Chairs, Mattress, Pillows, Mosquito nets, Toilet, Handle shower, Kitchen and Generator for electricity )
* Donation to Ranger TNTP or Staf OFI to Camp.1.2.3
* Extra day
* Extra meals
* Flight ticket
* Insurance travel
* Personal needed
* My Team Tipping
* .Big camera film video
* Overnight Hotel Pangkalan bun Town/Hotel Kumai Village/Rimba Lodge
* Visit to village tanjung harapan just walk around the village.
* Alcoholic whiski,Beer we could help you to find out the beer (expanses)
* Trecking night or Trecking the day Camp 1,2,3 in TNTP