For the prices, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please give us further details of your itinerary and we will get back to you shortly.
– Price information is subject to change at any time.
- Accommodation: Overnight on the Kelotok. You can also choose to sleep at the Rimba Lodge instead (see their website in our Links), however this is at your own expenses. We can also do the booking of your rooms if you prefer.
- Transportation (Land and River) from and to Pangkalan Bun airport
- English speaking guide
- Meals on the boat
- Tourist Permit (report to the police)
- Snacks and beverage on the boat (ex. seasonal fruits, nuts, coca cola, sprite, juice, tea, coffee, milk, water, etc…)
- Airport luggage porter
- National Park entrance ticket’s and boat parking
- Tips to the OFI (Orangutan Foundation International) staff for bringing us to the feeding stations.
- Contribution to the Pesalat Reforestation`s staff for assisting you in the plantation of a small tree (optional).
- Ticket for the use of small camera only (tourist type).
- Travel insurance
- Ticket for the use of larger equipment for camera/video recorder (ex. journalist size)
- Personal expenses (alcohol, laundry, phone call, internet, etc)