HOW CAN WE MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE !
Duration : 4Days / 3Nights
Meeting Point : Pangkalan Bun Airport
End : Pangkalan Bun Airport
Accommodation : Houseboat
Transport : Land & River
Tour Itinerary 4d/3n
DAY 01. PANGKALAN BUN AIRPORT – KUMAI BOAT HARBOR – CAMP 01 TANJUNG HARAPAN (L,D)
Upon arrival in Pangkalan Bun Airport, you will be picked up by our local guide and he will take you to Kumai Boat harbor by car (approx. 20 minutes). Then you will proceed by Houseboat (Kelotok) to the Tanjung Puting National Park (approx. 2 hours). A Kelotok is wooden river Houseboat specially made for tourist and local tourist with a roof which forms the upper deck (so you can easily view the tropical rainforest). And our teams to invite you do explore the quiet Sekonyer River to observe the presence of wild animals (ex. Proboscis Monkeys, macaques, and different kinds of birds). Then stop at Camp 01 Tanjung Harapan to see the feeding time at 15h00 wib. But all of this deffent what time you gonna leave from Jakarta Airport and then what time you will be at Pangkalan Bun Airport. For sure when your flight start leave from Jakarta Airport in the morning you will have time to see the feeding time at Camp 01, Tanjung Harapan at 15h00wib. If you leave start flight from Jakarta Airport in the afternoon past 14h00 wib and then be at Pangkalan bun Airport around 15h00 wib. For sure you will late to see feeding time at 15h00 wib in Camp 01 Tanjung Harapan. On the boat you will find a table, chairs, mattresses/cushions, pillows, mosquito nets, toilet, kitchen and generator for electricity thing on Houseboat. Overnight on the houseboat.
DAY 02. CAMP 01,TANJUNG HARAPAN- CAMP 02, PONDOK TANGUI- CAMP 3 LEAKEY- PONDOK AMBUNG (B,L,D)
After breakfast, you will travel up the river by boat for approx.2 hours to Camp Leakey (research center). Before arriving at the Camp 03 Leakey, you will stop in Camp 02, Pondok Tangui station to see the feeding time of orangutans at 9h00 wib, and then next proceed to Camp 3 Leakey. After lunch on the boat, you have the opportunity to take a short trekking in Camp 03 Leakey or visit the information center, before seeing feeding time of orangutans at 14h00wib or you could stop at Information Centre Orangutan (ICO), and after that our local guide bring you to Feeding Station area direct to the forest and when you done to see Feeding Time at 14h00wib. Our local guide bring bring you back to houseboat and continue to down river to make exploring in Camp 3 Leakey to see Wild Orangutans,Probocise,Birds,
DAY 03. CAMP PONDOK AMBUNG-CAMP02,PONDOK TANGUI-CAMP PESALAT FNPF- CAMP 01,TANJUNG HARAPAN (B,L,D)
After breakfast at 7h00 wib, in Pondok Ambung and then our guide will bring you againt to Pondok Tangui in Camp 02 and to take a look againt feeding Time at 9h00 wib, and you could stay in feeding time area approx.1.30 hours, and after that continue to the Pesalat Reforestation Station to learn about their activities and support the staf Friend of National Park Foundation (FNPF) to protection the forest. So, if you want to Trees Planting Donation in Pesalat Reforestation Station. Please discus with your guide and you could decided and what you gonna do and if you wanna do this you must pay it per trees to planting talk to the ranger or Staf Friend of National Park Foundation (FNPF) but which one trees you will have it and do some Trees Planting Donation to empty area forest but must be you expanses to have fruite trees planting for Wild Orangutan and also for other animals.
After lunch on the boat, you will visit the local village of Tanjung Harapan on the right side river (shop for local crafts and if possible visit the Elementry and Scondary Schooll, and if you any idea like something to give to the kids in Sekonyer Village and you could give to them like a Book or anything what you have it and the kids will be happy! to take Gift’s from you guys. After that our guide bring you back to the houseboat and crossing to Camp 01,Tanjung Harapan to see the feeding time at 15h00wib. After feeding time at 15h00wib in Camp 01,Tanjung Harapan our guide bring you back to houseboat and our teams continue to exploring long the Sekonyer river birds). And our teams to invite you do explore the Sekonyer River to observe the presence of wild animals (ex. Proboscis Monkeys, macaques, and different kinds of birds), and our guide try to find the place for overnight in Palm Trees area. and than at night time, if the weather is good, you can see fireflies illuminating the Palm Trees (Pohon Nipah).
DAY 04. SEKONYER RIVER – KUMAI BOAT HARBOR – PANGKALAN BUN AIRPORT (B)
After breakfast, 07h00 wib, our guide will take you to Kumai boat harbor (approx.20-30 minute) and than our guide preparing car go to Pangkalan Bun Airport and when you be at Airport our guide will help you check your flight time it’s on time or not and after that our guide to late you go inside to waiting room of Airport and say good bye. The End
Please send your phone number Whatsapp to us, just for comunication faster all about this
Orangutan tours or otherwise you take my phone number : +62 813 4920 1974.Wa/Call.
* English Local Guide
* Boat Parking ticket in the park
* Enttrance ticket park for Tourist’s
* Chef make your Meals ( Breakfast.Lunch.Dinner,Milk,Tea,Coffee,Snack,Softdrink, Mineral Wate, Fruit and other think on boat )
* Organise your copy passport arrival at Pangkalan bun to tourism police staf
* Cars, my local guide Pick up you Airport and Return Airport (PP)
* Visit to Camp 1. Two Time. Visit to Camp 2. Two Time. Visit to Camp Leakey 3.One Time.
* Visit to Tanjung Harapan Village and walk around the village to see the activities peoples There.
* Donation to Ranger TNTP or Ofi in Camp 1,2,3
* Trekking a night time at Pondok Ambung with your guide a company ranger and you can see any kind of animals.
* You could do short treeking during the day at camp leakey with your local direct to Feeding Time Station at 14h00 wib.
* Private Boat Orangutan Tour have. Table, Chairs, Mattresses, Pillows, Mosquito nets, Toilet, Reguler handle shower, Kitchen, Panel Solar and Generator for electricity ).
* Visit to Pesalat Station ( Your Expenses ) Donation Planting Tress at Reforestion Station Pasalat with staf Friend of National Park Foundation (FNPF) Flexible Itinerary.
* Extra day
* Extra meal
* Flight ticket
* Insurance travel
* Personal needed
* My Team Tipping
* Big camera film video ticket
* Rimba lodge in the forest or in Hotel Pangkalan bun Town
* Alcoholic whiski,Beer we could help you to find out the beer (expanses)
* Long treekking day time at Camp 1,2,3 TNTP