THE BEAUTY OF MOUNT BROMO AND IJEN CRATER HISTORIC TEMPLE SITE IN MALANG TOWN, EAST JAVA
Bromo Mountain and Kawah Ijen are waiting for you. Let’s explore them together. This tour is combined with visiting Cultural Heritages such as Jabung, Singosari and Jawi Temple. We’ll be visiting Safari Park, an open zoo in Prigen, as well.
Please note that you should take evening flight from Surabaya Airport at the last day of this tour.
Start/End: Surabaya Airport – Kawah Ijen – Bromo Mountain – Malang Town – Surabaya Airport
Duration: 4Days and 3Nights (4D/3N)
Departure Date Of Visit: Organize Yourself
Day 01: SURABAYA AIRPORT, TRANSFER TO BANYUWANGI (L,D,B)
- Upon your arrival in Juanda International Airport in Surabaya, the team member of PT.ORANG UTAN KALIMANTAN, company will meet and greet you. We would suggest you to take a flight that arrive in Surabaya before noon.
- When you’re ready, we’re driving straight to Banyuwangi. It takes around 7-8 hours to get there. We might stop at a local restaurant for lunch or dinner.
- Upon arrival in Banyuwangi, check in to Ketapang Indah hotel.
- This evening is your free time to prepare midnight departure to Kawah Ijen.
Day 02: KAWAH IJEN BLUE FLAME AND TRANSFER TO BROMO MOUNTAIN (B,LD)
- We’ll be leaving for Kawah Ijen at midnight.
- You’ll be transferred to a 4-WD vehicle and accompanied by our English speaking local guide. The local driver will take you to Pal Tuding. From here, you need to walk up the hill. It is quite steep at three quarter of the walk. When it’s getting closer to the crater, the path is quite flat. Generally, it takes 2 hours to get to the edge of Kawah Ijen.
- To see the magnificent blue flame of Kawah Ijen closely, our local tour guide will walk with you down to the lake of Ijen.
- This midnight tour to Kawah Ijen usually finish around 8h00am. When you’re ready, we’re driving back to the hotel. Have breakfast. Clean up yourself and pack up.
- Check out from the hotel before noon. We continue our journey to Bromo. It takes around 5-6 hours to get there. We’ll visit Jabung Temple for a short break.
- Upon arrival in Bromo, check in to hotel.
- You might book a hotel in Bromo in advance through online booking systems. Alternatively, Trip N Treat can book it for you. We have contract rates with several hotels in Bromo such as Lava View, Cafe Lava, Java Banana and Yoschi. It subjects to the room availability of respective hotels.
- This evening is your free time.
Day 03: BROMO SUNRISE TOUR AND TRANSFER TO MALANG TOWN (B,L,D)
- Morning call at 3h30am.
- You’ll be transferred to another 4-WD vehicle in Gunung Bromo. Then, the jeep driver will take you to Penanjakan sunrise view point at 4h00am.
- Around 7h00am, we’re moving to the Crater of Bromo. The jeep driver will take you up to the parking area. From here, you may ride on a horseback or just walk to the stairs of Bromo.
- Bromo sunrise tour usually finish around 9h00am. Back to the hotel. Pack up. Have breakfast. Then, check out.
- From Bromo, we’re heading towards the Madakaripura waterfall. Our tour in this waterfall might take around 2 hours in total.
- When you’re ready, we continue our journey to Malang in the afternoon. Check in to Padi City Resort.
- We can organise a shopping trip in Malang this evening. Alternatively, you might want to just chill out in the hotel.
Day 04: HOTEL DEPARTURE – CULTURAL HERITAGE – AIRPORT (B)
- After breakfast, we’ll check out and driver towards Surabaya.
- On the way to Surabaya, we’ll be visiting Candi Singosari in the morning.
- From Candi Singosari, we’re driving to Safari Park (Taman Safari Indonesia II) in Prigen, near Pandaan. It’s an open zoo where we can drive in a closed car and see animals walking around us.
- When you’re ready, we’ll visit Candi Jawi in Pandaan.
- Then, we’re driving straight to the Surabaya Juanda International Airport.
- We’ll get to Surabaya approximately at 6h30pm.
- Have a safe trip back home. See you another time!
For the prices you may contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please give us further details of your itinerary and we will get back to you shortly.