We are a Legal Local Tour Operator and we are Friendly Eco Orangutan Tour and Let us plan your trip & Get your holiday with us ! We gonna bring you explore to the Secret World of Orangutans in Tanjung Puting National Park and We can help organizer your tours around Indonesia
Lets save orangutans & Save our planet for a better life !
HOW CAN WE MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE !
Welcome 2 Pt. Orang Utan Kalimantan Tour & Travel
We are a small orangutan tour company, offering you the opportunity to see orangutans in their natural environment. Let us bring you in the mystic Tanjung Puting National Park, located on the island of Borneo, in the Province of Central Kalimantan, Indonesia.
Unfortunately, orangutans are one of the endangered species in this fast growing world. Their natural habitat is quickly being destroyed by deforestation to meet the high demands of our capitalist economy. It`s with great respect and compassion that we would like to bring you to the orangutans’ world. By doing so, we also open doors to the local community, giving them a chance to find new jobs opportunities that are better for our environment. Slowly but surely, they too might become strong supporters of their natural resources. If we can all end up helping the orangutans cause, little by little, maybe there`s still hope!
The creation of PT. Orang Utan Kalimantan Tour & Travel the originates from Ennog, who is an Indonesian, born in the village of Kumai Subdistrict in Central Kalimantan. In his early age, he could see foreigners departing from the port of Kumai by boat, to reach the Tanjung Puting National Park. That`s where they could find the mysterious orangutans. Ennog was fascinated by these visitors. So later, he found a job with one of the boat owner, to work as an assistant on the boat. He then got a job as a cook on a boat, then as a captain, then became a tour guide and he finally ennog become a Tour Organizer special to Camp 1, 2 and Camp 3 Leakey is (Conservation Area and Research Area). So, Tanjung Puting National Park is (Eco Tourism) and also Best for Photography area for Orangutans, Proboscis Mongkeys, Agile Gibbon monkey, Long-tailed macaque, Pig-tailed macaque, Red leaf monkeys, Silvered langur monkey, Tarsius, Slow Loris, Birds, Cloudy Leopard Cat, Small Marble Cat and Crocodiles and National Park Sebangau Tours and Dayak Tribe Riam Village in Central Borneo, Indonesia and ennog also ready to offering you tours overland :
ADDITIONAL OPTION :
We Are Serve Your Request Overland !
* Banjarmasin Tours, South Borneo
* Derawan Island Tours, East Borneo
* Brobudur Temple Tours, Central Java
* Mount Bromo Tours, East Java
* Banyuwangi Tours, East Java
* Bali Island Tours
* Bali Fast Boat Tickets
* Bali Rent Cars
* Bali Water Sport & Diving Center
* Bali Shopping City Tour
* Lombok Island Tours
* Komodo island Conservation Area ( Eco Tourism) & Rinca Island Tours Area Best for Photography Tours : Wild Komodo Dragons, Wild Horses,Wild Buffalos and Snake, Flores NTT
* Tribe Culture Toraja Tours, Selawesi
* National Park Tangkoko Area Best for Photography Tour : Birds, Black Mongkeys, Small Tarsius and Cuscus Tour, North Sulawesi
* Bunaken Island Tour Best for Photography underwater & Snorkling & Diving, North Sulawesi
* Togean Island Tours, North Sulawesi
* Tribe Culture peoples, Mentawai Island Tours
* Raja Ampat Island & Tribe Culture peoples Tours
* We offering flight tickets Domestic around Indonesia.
Throughout these years of experience, he managed to learn English and also participated actively in various training to obtain the following certificates:
1. Award/Piagam Penghargaan (Ennog), for participant training eco tourism for Tour guide on March, 13 – 16 th2003 in Rimba Eco Lodge Tanjung Harapan Village with Logos by USAID, OFI, CII, Yayorin,Pemerhati Lingkungan Hidup KALIMANTAN, a Local NGO LSM), Department of Tourism Art & Culture (DISBUDPAR), and support by Drs.Putu Supartha ( Head of Department of Tourism Art & Culture, and support by Ir.Lusman Pasaribu ( Head Of National Park Tanjung Puting), Pangkalan bun in Central Kalimantan, and support by Ahmad Yani M (Head of Indonesian Tourist Guide Association (HPI).
2. Sertificate (Ennog), River Rescue and First Aid on November,14 – 18 th2005 in Pangkalan Bun (Issued by Australia Orangutan Project (AOP) and Conservation International Indonesia (CII), support by Marie Gale (Head Of Orangutan Project (AOP), and support by KiKi Murdyatmoko (Head of Instructur Training Teams Rescue), support by Edy Hendras Wahyono ( Head of Conservation International Indonesia, CII )
3. Sertificate (Ennog), Guide / Interpreter Specialist for the Tanjung Puting National Park, on April, 28 – 29 th2006 in Pangkalan Bun and support by Drs.P.Bambang Darmadja.MS ( Head of National Park Tanjung Puting ), Pangkalan bun in Central Kalimantan.
4. Sertificate (Ennog), Training Member of Indonesian Tourist Guide Association (HPI), on December,01 – 03 th2007 in Pangkalan bun, and support by Drs.H.Asyikin Noor Bakri (Issued by the Head of Department of Tourism Art & Culture), Pangkalan bun in Central Kalimantan.
5. Award Serificate (Ennog), Participated in a training for Ecotourism Guide on September, 29 th2012 – October,01 th2012 in Pangkalan Bun (Issued by the Ministry Of Tourism and the Development Economy, Central Jakarta), support by Drs. Lokot Ahmad Enda,MM ( Design Director Destination and Investment tourism) Pangkalan bun in Central Kalimantan.
6. Certificate of Competence (Ennog), No.00634 5113 000957 th2012, Kepemanduan Ekowisata, Ecotourism Guide, No.Reg. PAR 022 02329 th2012, Issued in Bandung on November,19 th2012 (On Behalf of Badan Nasional Sertifikasi Profesi) Indonesian Profesional Certification Authority with director by Drs. Iman Hudaya, MM. And (On Behalf of Lembaga Sertifikasi Profesi Pariwisata Nusantara) Nusantara Tourism Professional Certification Body), Drs.H.Anthony Barbo (Chairperson- Certification Comission).
7. Cerificate of Competence (Ennog), No.00634 5113 0001258 th2013, Kepemanduan Wisata, Tour Guide, No.Reg. PAR 022 02329 th2012, Issued in Bandung on December,23 th 2013. (On Behalf of Badan Nasional Sertifikasi Profesi ) Indonesian Profesional Certification Authority with director by Drs. Iman Hudaya, MM. and (On Behalf of Lembaga Sertifikasi Profesi Pariwisata Nusantara) Nusantara Tourism Professional Certification Body), Bpk.Siryanto Soegito ( Chairperson- Certification Comission).
8. Certificate of Competence from LSP Pramindo and Card BNSP (Ennog), No.55110.5111.00002577 th2015, Kepemanduan Ekowisata, Ecotourism Guide, No.Reg.PAR.103.002577 th2015, Issued in Central Jakarta on Valid until on October,17 th2015 – Valid until on October,17 th2018, (On Behalf of Badan Nasional Sertifikasi Profesi ) Indonesian Profesional Certification Authority and On Behalf of Lembaga Sertifikasi Pramuswisata Indonesia and Indonesian Tourist Guide Profession Certification Board and Issued (LSP Pramindo) by Chairman Sri Suryani,S.Pd.MM and Support by On behalf BNSP / On Behalf of IPCA, Lembaga Sertifikasi Profesi Pramuwisata Indonesia, (Indonesian Tourist Guide Profession Certification Board) Support by Certification Manager Drs.Supriatna Amieputra.
9. Award/Piagam Penghargaan (Ennog), Workshop Pengembangan Sadar Wisata & Peningkatan Kapasitas Usaha Masyarakat Di Destinasi Pariwsiata On Nomber, 26 th2015, (The Development of Tourism and an Increase in realized Workshop, the capacity of community Businesses in Tourism on November,26 th2015 in Pangkalan bun), support by Bpk Yuel Tanggara ( Head of Department of Tourism Art & Culture of Province Central Kalimantan.
He also participated in various projects such as :
1. Assisting Orangutan Foundation International (OFI) confiscating orangutan who were captured by the villagers around Kumai village and Sukamara region (on two occasions)
2. The making of a documentary with the Australian Orangutan Project (AOP), regarding the Orangutan Threat by Palm Oil Companies around Pangkalan Bun.
As a small company, PT. Orang Utan Kalimantan Tour & Travel is ready to personalize your trip according to your needs and expectations. With many years of experiences with the Indonesian community working in this area, Ennog has enough contacts and knowledge to make your trip a memorable one. Having the opportunity to visit this Mystic environment with the presence of orangutans is a precious and memorable experience.
Thank you so much for supporting Pt.Orang Utan Kalimantan !